The Canari Blog

We make clothes. Good, tight, stretchy clothes. They are fun and colorful. Our clothes work best on bikes, but some of us like to wear them when bowling, shopping at the street fair or just ordering some ice creme. The main point is we make clothes. Good clothes.

Friday, November 11, 2005

"Quick Release"

So I am on my way to work this morning, driving along the north county corridor that is El Camino Real, (believe me when I say there is nothing royal about this road now days), and I see him. The same guy I see just about every day. Rain, wind, mud, Santa Ana dry, bitter morning cold; you name and he rides in it. It is still dark out and I ask myself if I would be riding at this time of day if I weren't going to my desk. No lights on the street or on his bike. Makes me wonder a little bit about the sanity level of this guy as I have seen cars on this stretch of pave' doing an easy 70 in a 50 zone.
Disturbed, destitute, delerious or dedicated? Pick your poison...
I haven't decided whether to envy, or feel sorry for this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home