The Canari Blog

We make clothes. Good, tight, stretchy clothes. They are fun and colorful. Our clothes work best on bikes, but some of us like to wear them when bowling, shopping at the street fair or just ordering some ice creme. The main point is we make clothes. Good clothes.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

And then the quick release was invented...

Good day, I am Dan and you are not.
I write this blog cause Timmy J. said it was hot.
I said "Yer crazy, does anyone read this stuff?"
He said, Yup, I'm nuts and they read it sure enough!"
Fine with me, count me in, I'm on board.
I'm sure the people will read in masses and hoards.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the "Quick release"
A small unobtrusive missive that will happen quite regularly....

1 Comments:

Blogger clrobins said...

This is just the begining . . . our aspirations for world dominance via an evil world-wide empire is slowly but surely coming together.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home