The Canari Blog

We make clothes. Good, tight, stretchy clothes. They are fun and colorful. Our clothes work best on bikes, but some of us like to wear them when bowling, shopping at the street fair or just ordering some ice creme. The main point is we make clothes. Good clothes.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Adventures of a Canari sales rep

So there I was driving north on the 55 Looking for the south bound 5 freeway. When the south bound exit was closed do to construction. I was diverted to the 22 west bound because I was in the wrong lane and trapped. As I continued west on a stretch of highway that has no shoulders on either side and no exits they were closed as well. I finally got myself turned back around and heading east back toward the 5 freeway. Guess what ?? That south bound exit was closed also.
another 10 mile out of my way I finally made back to the 5 south after every detour. Stay tuned for more adventures of a Canari sales rep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home